Our role as your Financial Advisor is to help you crystallize your personal and business objectives and to chart a course of action to help you pursue these goals. As you can imagine, the process is dynamic in nature. Once the plan is created and implemented, it must be monitored and reviewed periodically so that any necessary adjustments can be implemented to help guide your plan along the right track.
Although usually described in terms of stages, the planning process should be viewed as the coordinated, integrated and ongoing management of an individual's financial concerns.
We will work with you to:
1. Review your individual situation and personal objectives. Every family's financial situation is unique. That's why it's so important to find out as much as we can about you and your financial goals. The more we know about you, the more precise recommendations we can make and the more we can help you. As a result, we may take some time to discuss your hopes, dreams and objectives — the things that really matter to you.
2. Analyze and review your needs. As needed, we will work with you to identify and prioritize your objectives, and then help establish benchmark goals. This is important because we live in a world of unlimited choices. People often fail to achieve objectives because they try to accomplish too much at once, or they don't attach specific deadlines to their goals. By breaking down your goals to specific objectives, you can look at available resources and decide which goals are realistic, which need to be adjusted and scaled down, and which simply must be abandoned.
3. Develop and implement a strategy to help you pursue your goals. Based on our conversation and analysis, we can recommend some insurance and financial products that can help you work towards achieving your financial goals.
4. Coordinate your financial activities. If you would like, we can also coordinate your insurance and financial activities for you with the other members of your team of financial, tax and legal advisors.
5. Monitor progress; provide ongoing service as your needs and situation change over time. Planning is not a one-shot deal. Strategies need to be adjusted periodically as your life changes. We will work with you over the years to help keep your program on track with your changing needs.
firstname.lastname@example.org | (508) 749-0358